Heating/Cooling fan seems to be stuck,most of the time when I hit a bump in th road it will start up full force.But today it did not and it just runs at a very low speed.What could the problem be and the cost?
Blower fan on 2002 Saturn L200
2 answersJanuary 06, 2013
0 answersJuly 12, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2011
0 answersJanuary 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2002 Saturn L200 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($942 - 1,103) in Penn, ND
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Elwell, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 73) in McHenry, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monarch, MT
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 105) in Golva, ND
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Branchdale, PA