Heating/Cooling fan seems to be stuck,most of the time when I hit a bump in th road it will start up full force.But today it did not and it just runs at a very low speed.What could the problem be and the cost?
Blower fan on 2002 Saturn L200
2 answersJanuary 06, 2013
0 answersJuly 12, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2011
0 answersJanuary 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- new fan motor but wont come on when motor get hot. is it temperature gauge
- Driving it and the rpm dropped. Will turn over but wont crank. What's wrong?
- what would cause a air releaseing sound when starting up motor??
- The rear lights are not working, but the signal lights work, what's wrong?
- my car starts but dies and will not shift out of park door locks don't work