When I turn on my blower (any setting) the daytime running lights go out. This started as a random occurrence but now happens everytime. The blower motor and resister were both replaced with new parts 4 months before this problem started. I've checked the fuses (all good) and can't seam to find a relay.
Blower / daytime lights on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- I have v6, leaks coolant to upper intake manifold how much to fix quoted 1300
- M y 2004 pontiac grandprix wiper blades dont stop in the parking position.
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it