checked the fuses they are ok.what can i check?
blower on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C28028 reports
1 answerAugust 06, 2013
1 answerJanuary 13, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2014
0 answersOctober 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($202 - 256) in Booneville, MS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,503 - 2,164) in Mineola, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Del Valle, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - 549) in Boyd, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,442 - 2,288) in Atwater, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($218 - 457) in French Camp, CA