checked the fuses they are ok.what can i check?
blower on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C28026 reports
1 answerAugust 06, 2013
1 answerJanuary 13, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2014
0 answersOctober 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Booneville, MS
- Maintenance Service B ($252 - 424) in Mineola, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($309 - 389) in Del Valle, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($238 - 358) in Boyd, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($287 - 491) in Atwater, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in French Camp, CA