my blower continues to run after i turn the car off causing the battery to die. is the blower broken?
blower on 2004 Buick Rainier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by HughJ ,
July 27, 2009
The blower is just doing what it is "told" to do, something is "telling" the blower to come on, and that needs to be fixed. It could be a relay, control panel or something else. This should be looked at by a qualified technician that is good with electrical diagnosis.
Verified for the Buick Rainier12 reports
1 answerFebruary 03, 2015
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
1 answerJuly 27, 2009
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luning, NV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($637 - 903) in South Roxana, IL
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 223) in Kossuth, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($652 - 993) in Canby, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($221 - 266) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($237 - 259) in Gallaway, TN