Last night, President-Elect Barack Obama shared more of his thoughts about the suffering US auto industry on CBS 60 Minutes. He talks about, "creating a bridge loan to somewhere as opposed to a bridge loan to nowhere" so that the money does not keep GM, Ford and Chrysler in business just for another 6 months. Obama also reasserted that he is still focused on energy independence. See the interview below:
Obama Talks about the US Auto Industry on 60 Minutes
By Rob Sturtz - November 17th 2008
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- Timing Belts: The Maintenance Item You Didn’t Know About
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Car Diagnosis Made Easier With RepairPal’s Symptom Guide