Block at back of motor that has 4 hoses going into it is leaking antifreeze. on 1994 BMW 318i

what is this block called.And can I get a new one?

Asked by for the 1994 BMW 318i
Any chance the dealer would know? That might be the most accurate place to start , then scour the web.........