just replaced battery, now car does not want to accelerate and backfires.....only happens sometimes. Replaced o2 sensor yesterday, but still happens (not as much though). Check engine light blinking as stated above.... Can someone help me?
blinking check engine light...7 blinks then 3, 3 blinks then 3, 4 blinks then 1 on 1995 Ford Probe
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- Front end feels wonky vibration in gas peddle wanders when I hit bump
- How do i get my car to start?
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.