4 yrs ago had an accident where a truck backed up into my front end. Only minor external damage sustained to the hood only a smashed in grill. No damage done to headlights & fog lights. Down the road around 6 months ago, April 2012 my right blinker went out. Changed the right pax side bulb but it only lasted a day. Took my car back and they replaced that same right side bulb. When my BMW mechanic tried to change the left blinker bulb, he couldn't loosen it. Even had someone else open it, but failed. He suggested that the left side blinker bulb had fused to the headlight?? Which he suggested to change the headlights. From then on the blinkers would work intermittently changing from left to right. Of course the warning light comes on when the blinkers would not work. My question is, because the headlights are $571 each, should I replace the headlights? Or is it an electrical problem? Please help.
Blinkers working intermittently, do I need to replace both headlights? on 2006 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($528 - $698) in Bula, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($912 - $2,444) in Royal, NE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - $383) in El Campo, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($199 - $352) in Many Farms, AZ
- Throttle Body Replacement ($592 - $664) in Point Lookout, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($995 - $1,075) in Hecker, IL