While driving today the blinkers stopped working. There is no sound or flashing on the dash board. The hazzards work. I have checked the fuses and can't find any that are blown. I did town my trailer today and it happened while I was towing but I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Blinkers not working on 2006 Toyota Tundra
Asked by for the 2006 Toyota Tundra
2 answersFebruary 08, 2013
3 answersMarch 01, 2009
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- A/T TEMPERATURA IS UP and engine don't want to start
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- I starts up but stalls out when put in gear
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
2006 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($354 - $574) in Shiloh, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($335 - $485) in Starford, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($597 - $1,279) in Pawhuska, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($172 - $229) in Olla, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($141 - $165) in Mountain Pass, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($543 - $660) in Big Creek, KY