While driving today the blinkers stopped working. There is no sound or flashing on the dash board. The hazzards work. I have checked the fuses and can't find any that are blown. I did town my trailer today and it happened while I was towing but I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Blinkers not working on 2006 Toyota Tundra
2 answersFebruary 08, 2013
3 answersMarch 01, 2009
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- Can coolant get into the combustion chamber?
- The knobs to the Ac/heater were glued in how much will it cost to fix
- after driving my truck for about 15 minutes it starts missing/sputtering.
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing