I haven't recived my reply yet,about my clutch situation,is a brand new clutch, but it has been blead alot of times, but still not responding,the gears works, but when Im driving the RPM goes up and the acceleration speed up, with out going fast.any help,or suggestion
bleeding the system on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
1 answerOctober 09, 2009
0 answersJanuary 19, 2010
1 answerDecember 03, 2009
1 answerApril 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on