bleeding the brakes on 1990 Ford F-250

i changed line going to back driver side tire. do i unscrew the zerk fitting to bleed the brakes? is there a different screw to undo to bleed brakes?

by in New Lenox, IL on August 18, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by , August 18, 2010
it looks like one but it is the bleeder screw and yes that is where you bleed the brakes at that wheel. Roy