I just replaced the clutch again, with a better clutch,the system has been blead, again, but whe I take a drive the gears respond ok, but in a little bit time during driving the pedal start to feels diferent,spongy, like an spring and the RPM goes up, and the engine rv and start loosing power.what should it be?
bleeding my car on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
2 answersApril 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on