I just replaced the clutch again, with a better clutch,the system has been blead, again, but whe I take a drive the gears respond ok, but in a little bit time during driving the pedal start to feels diferent,spongy, like an spring and the RPM goes up, and the engine rv and start loosing power.what should it be?
bleeding my car on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
by perico12 in Camarillo, CA on January 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- 2008 eclipse won't start acts like out of gas replaced fuel pump still won't start what else
- I have 155,000 miles of my ride, should I replace my timing belt again and is it due for a tune up?
- I have 2000 Mitsubishi eclipse 1st gear works 2 gear works,when I shift to 3rd gear it sounds like if I was to shift gears early but when i shift to 4th gear it's catch up the speed,4th gear work fifth gear works and reverse works
- I know there is 1 transmission mount, but how many engine mounts are there on the '03 Eclipse GTS, 3.0? 3 engine mounts? (front, right front, and rear?) Also, does the same car have rack & pinion steering?
- Filled with gas at light bogged down left work heat went up.cooled off drove 20 minutes shut off back on fine .back off. Sat about half hour wouldn't start.wants to start acts like not getting gas