the Reason why I want to bleed my clutch,is because I replaced one line from the sleve cylinder.. and I noticed that my clutch pedal is loose,, what do you think
bleeding clutch on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerDecember 03, 2009
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersApril 11, 2014
0 answersJanuary 19, 2010
0 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on