the Reason why I want to bleed my clutch,is because I replaced one line from the sleve cylinder.. and I noticed that my clutch pedal is loose,, what do you think
bleeding clutch on 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1 answerDecember 03, 2009
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersApril 11, 2014
0 answersJanuary 19, 2010
0 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- how do i get rid of water in my oil? it idles really rough right now.
- how much would it cost to fix the gram of my convertible top?
- Engine doesn't run when throttle opened more than half way
- I have a 99 eclipse and my throttle cable is over heating what could it be
- I just changed the head On my 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0 but now have oil in my water