Two days ago when I had to go to work, my Blazer refused to start. My father came over to take a look and performed a basic distributor test to see if there was a spark. There is no spark from the distributor, so there's no power getting to the spark plugs. My father informed me to get an Emissions tune-up kit from my work (Fortunately I work at a CarQuest). To do this, I need to know if my engine has a 'W' or 'X' serial number. How do I find the number?
Blazer engine number? on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerFebruary 17, 2015
2 answersAugust 29, 2013
1 answerApril 12, 2012
1 answerSeptember 14, 2015
1 answerApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time