car hard to start
black soot out of tail pipe on 1990 Ford Escort
2 answersJanuary 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Guntown, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($181 - 398) in Mountain View, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - 308) in Dodson, TX
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Hampton, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Huntington, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($462 - 662) in Winnetka, CA