Oil pan full of carbonized sludge, chain loose, gear worn, oil pump needed replacing, results in a $7,000 bill. Can't you get a whole new motor for that amount. Done at San Juan Capistrano dealership in California.. I am original owner, never overheated motor that I know of, drove only 10,000 miles per year mostly town. please respond to email@example.com I will sign up.
Big bill for timing chain replacement, and associated pump on 2003 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($303 - 406) in Great Lakes, IL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 366) in Kilgore, TX
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - 85) in Port Wing, WI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thornton, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($595 - 652) in Eustis, FL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($173 - 420) in Logansport, IN