This is a well kept old benz which now needs a rebuilt transmission can't seem to get to an estimate from your site even when I put in the last year you have a listing for. Generally I have heard its around $2500.00 with a 2 year warranty I am also looking for a reputable shop to do it.
Benz 1988 needs a rebuilt transmission on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Asked by for the 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($317 - 649) in Winterset, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($215 - 302) in Harlan, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($479 - 1,080) in Tuntutuliak, AK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($470 - 621) in Overbrook, OK
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($148 - 160) in Paragon, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Howe, OK