is the car still driveable with a bent k frame i had a front end alignment done.
bent k frame on 1997 Saturn SC2
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
October 09, 2010
I don't recommend driving with a bent k-frame. Not only is the frame bent (how bad??) but other parts could be damaged.The force necessary to bend it could have damaged other parts like suspension bolts or the ball joints. .
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1997 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 182) in Spencer, ID
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in West Mystic, CT
- Water Pump Replacement ($315 - 474) in Jamestown, SC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,480 - 2,102) in Pickwick Dam, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($84 - 104) in San Antonio, PR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($709 - 743) in Peak, SC