I have 2 belts on my 2004 Odyssey, 1 is the serpentine, what does the other do? looks like it is runs the A/C compressor. If so, how do i replace it?
Belt replacement(not timing) on 2004 Honda Odyssey
Verified for the Honda Odyssey5 reports
8 answersAugust 05, 2009
5 answersFebruary 06, 2009
2 answersMay 26, 2009
3 answersMay 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute