My belt squeeks when I put the a/c on and have the foot on the brake while in gear. Is this something I can replace myself, there is not much access up above is there a way to access it from below or do I need to take it to the dealer. I purchased a extended waranty good until Feb.2011.
belt replacement on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 09, 2010
Did you ever get an answer about this? I have the same issue.
3 answersSeptember 04, 2010
0 answersOctober 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?