My belt squeeks when I put the a/c on and have the foot on the brake while in gear. Is this something I can replace myself, there is not much access up above is there a way to access it from below or do I need to take it to the dealer. I purchased a extended waranty good until Feb.2011.
belt replacement on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
Asked by for the 2002 Suzuki Aerio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 09, 2010
Did you ever get an answer about this? I have the same issue.
0 answersOctober 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- suddenly, won't start, no nothing when I turn the key no power from the battery
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jamestown, ND
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Palmer, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Anthon, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($813 - $1,131) in Pinedale, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($820 - $884) in Nemacolin, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($399 - $435) in Hoffmeister, NY