My belt squeeks when I put the a/c on and have the foot on the brake while in gear. Is this something I can replace myself, there is not much access up above is there a way to access it from below or do I need to take it to the dealer. I purchased a extended waranty good until Feb.2011.
belt replacement on 2002 Suzuki Aerio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
August 09, 2010
Did you ever get an answer about this? I have the same issue.
3 answersSeptember 04, 2010
0 answersOctober 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2002 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Jamestown, ND
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - 467) in Palmer, KS
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Anthon, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pinedale, WY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($280 - 316) in Nemacolin, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($506 - 599) in Hoffmeister, NY