I need to remove the A/C & water pump belts to get to the Alternator Belt. Any tip on where the tensioner is for the outer belt which I believe is for the water pump.
Belt Replacement on 1996 Acura TL
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2011
1 answerDecember 31, 2015
2 answersMay 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Saint Elmo, AL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($372 - 547) in Chadwicks, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($836 - 1,046) in Winston, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($558 - 661) in Minster, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($194 - 277) in Damascus, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - 229) in Wyoming, WV