I had a new belt put on 3w ago and yesterday came outside to start it up and the belt just ripped up real bad what could cause this could it be a pulley or a rotor touching it.
Belt keeps coming had a new put on 3 weeks ago on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($143 - 203) in Durham, NC
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Auburn, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Johnson City, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Cumberland, IA
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 129) in North Westchester, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($475 - 576) in Palmdale, CA