belt broke off still drove about a mile about minues 30 out , doesn't look like any overheating but are all pulleys to move freely by hand, going to change the belt, but one doesn't move freely
belt broke off on 1995 Ford Explorer
2 answersApril 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
3 answersMay 14, 2013
1 answerJuly 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.