Today my wife bought 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid (automatic transmission, mileage=220k) and she found that:
1. The IMA light is on
2. The check engine light is on
3. The battery charger light is on
4. The AC in the car does not work. (I turned it on but no cool air comes out)
5. The Battery on the right side of IMA ( I think that it is the indicator of IMA battery capacity) is TOTALLY empty.
6. Maintenance due light is showing..
Are these problems results of weak battery? can I buy a bettery at Junkyard?