happens every time i drive it i believe it has bent front drive axle
believe front axle maybe bent on 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1998 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($339 - 459) in Luthersville, GA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Titusville, PA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Saint Marie, MT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Karbers Ridge, IL
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($157 - 169) in Roberts, MT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($466 - 662) in Anderson, AK