This happened on the freeway after driving about 20 minutes outside it was dry and about 60 degrees F. After I safely coasted to the shoulder and cried a little, it started back up with no indication it had gone dead. Is this a sign of something bad?
Beep, then "stop safely now" appears in mileage window, then black. on 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
- Why is my car making a constant chirping sound when I accelerate only???
- I have a burnt smell coming from my a\c relay when charging my compressor. Has the a\c relay gone bad?
- 2 weeks ago my abs light came on i took it to the mechanic and they said it was my wheel speed sensor axel i replaced last night i went to drive it clunked and would not go into gear made a clinking noise when i put in park
- What is the difficulty level of replacing the throttle body of this vehicle?
- I was driving when the master vehicle electrical hazard warning lam came on, I shut down the engine and started it again and a mechanic scanned it for codes and got the following, p0171, p1a06, p1a10, p2195 and p2196 thank you for your time.