Can I or should I replace that air compressor with a used/rebuilt? Currently have between 105k and 106k miles. Meticulously maintained.
Bearings going out on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L air compressor. on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 1 comment
used is used when it comes to a/c parts and auto trans not advised
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($125 - 222) in Fairview, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Texarkana, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Fedhaven, FL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Evans, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($291 - 592) in Grubbs, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($153 - 294) in Arlington, SD