My battery won't keep a charge. it turns over once. what could it be
battery wont keep a charge on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerOctober 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Lenoxville, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Helena, AR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vernon Hills, IL
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($423 - 781) in Columbus, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 1,583) in River Edge, NJ