when pouring gas manualy into the injecter it will run until gas is gone then shuts back off
battery went dead. now the engine will not run,fuel is at the injecters on 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
1990 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Naches, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($277 - 493) in Corydon, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in New Castle, KY
- Starter Replacement ($292 - 516) in Elsa, TX
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($28 - 162) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Redding Ridge, CT