1.when I turn the engine off, the "battery running" buzzing sound stay on, even when the key is out of the ignition. What could be malfunctioning? 2. My right running lamp stays on when the car is off, with (Q.1)and will drain the battery, so I have to disconnect the battery terminal, how can I fix this?
battery stays running on 1996 Volkswagen GTI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen GTI Questions
- i want to change my original tail light to led tail light like the the R
- Shudder when shifting to 3rd gear, smaller less noticeable shudder when shifting to 4th gear.
- My headlight switch does not pull out to turn on the fog lights. Do I need a new switch?
- Can I use the '03 VW jetta abs pump in my '03 Gti vr6?
- What do i have to do to fix the fact that the transmission is stuck in neutral, but will move freely to park and drive.