Discharge Warning light on. Hybrid vehicle battery warning light ON
Battery replacement? on 2005 Toyota Prius
Verified for the Toyota Prius6 reports
Verified for the Toyota Prius8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in State Line, PA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Farmer, OH
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Highspire, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 483) in Otter Creek, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($281 - 338) in Naples, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($610 - 649) in Youngstown, PA