I have a 2001 Nissan Altima that's not charging, I just put new battery but the problem is still the same. Could you tell me what could be the problem and how much will in cost to fix it (parts and Labor)?
Battery Not Charging... on 2001 Nissan Altima
3 answersSeptember 25, 2012
2 answersAugust 09, 2009
1 answerApril 02, 2014
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
3 answersMarch 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?