I have a 2001 Nissan Altima that's not charging, I just put new battery but the problem is still the same. Could you tell me what could be the problem and how much will in cost to fix it (parts and Labor)?
Battery Not Charging... on 2001 Nissan Altima
3 answersSeptember 25, 2012
2 answersAugust 09, 2009
1 answerApril 02, 2014
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
3 answersMarch 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking