I have a 2001 Nissan Altima that's not charging, I just put new battery but the problem is still the same. Could you tell me what could be the problem and how much will in cost to fix it (parts and Labor)?
Battery Not Charging... on 2001 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
3 answersSeptember 25, 2012
2 answersAugust 09, 2009
1 answerApril 02, 2014
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
3 answersMarch 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2001 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($312 - 381) in Ledger, MT
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Foss, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 80) in Concho, AZ
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Chickasaw, OH
- Brake Pads Replacement ($144 - 319) in Watkinsville, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($179 - 188) in Teterboro, NJ