a week ago i change my alternator with a new one and the battery lights at my dashboard came back, in the morning when i go to work after 10 minutes of driving the lights went off and it happens the last 2 days and today its showing again when i went to lunch . auto zone did check on it and tech said both alternator and battery is in good shape. i saw an open wire connected on the negative cable of my battery and is attached to the body side of the vehicle and i wrapped it with electrical tape and re-attache it, i don't know if this something to do with the lights coming out. please advise and thanks in advance.
battery lights came back after a week when i change my alternator. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off
- High beam lights aren't working is the light blub bad should i by new headlight