a week ago i change my alternator with a new one and the battery lights at my dashboard came back, in the morning when i go to work after 10 minutes of driving the lights went off and it happens the last 2 days and today its showing again when i went to lunch . auto zone did check on it and tech said both alternator and battery is in good shape. i saw an open wire connected on the negative cable of my battery and is attached to the body side of the vehicle and i wrapped it with electrical tape and re-attache it, i don't know if this something to do with the lights coming out. please advise and thanks in advance.
battery lights came back after a week when i change my alternator. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl