a week ago i change my alternator with a new one and the battery lights at my dashboard came back, in the morning when i go to work after 10 minutes of driving the lights went off and it happens the last 2 days and today its showing again when i went to lunch . auto zone did check on it and tech said both alternator and battery is in good shape. i saw an open wire connected on the negative cable of my battery and is attached to the body side of the vehicle and i wrapped it with electrical tape and re-attache it, i don't know if this something to do with the lights coming out. please advise and thanks in advance.
battery lights came back after a week when i change my alternator. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- why did my vsc trac, trac off and check engine light all come on at same time?
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
1997 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Granada, CO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 555) in Forest River, ND
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 184) in Salem, NH
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - 458) in Crary, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - 463) in Sandy, UT
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($64 - 170) in Jericho, VT