When I was driving yesterday, my battery light came on, it flickered for a little bit, then went off eventually. Any advice?
battery light on on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2009
Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
2 answersMay 25, 2016
3 answersNovember 04, 2009
2 answersJuly 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?