When I was driving yesterday, my battery light came on, it flickered for a little bit, then went off eventually. Any advice?
battery light on on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2009
Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
2 answersMay 25, 2016
3 answersNovember 04, 2009
2 answersJuly 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?