When I was driving yesterday, my battery light came on, it flickered for a little bit, then went off eventually. Any advice?
battery light on on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta91 reports
Reported by 2009 Jetta and 71 others for the Volkswagen Jetta72 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta6 reports
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Pfafftown, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Wishek, ND
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($84 - 139) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($361 - 511) in North Branford, CT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 448) in Cade, LA