should i just change it ? is that any way i can test the battery ?
battery light just whent on? on 1991 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
July 16, 2011
it sounds like an altenater problem not your battery, check fuses first though
1 answerJuly 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1991 BMW 325i Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 366) in Saint Helens, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Bethania, NC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Fulton, AR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harmony, RI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($570 - 728) in Berea, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in South Walpole, MA