Battery light flickers on and off occasionally while driving. Not on long enough for the alarm beep to sound. Installed a new (refurbished) alternator about a month ago, and battery is less than a year old. Frequency of flashing happening lessened once I turned off the A/C.
Battery light intermittently flickers on and off while driving on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?