Battery light flickers on and off occasionally while driving. Not on long enough for the alarm beep to sound. Installed a new (refurbished) alternator about a month ago, and battery is less than a year old. Frequency of flashing happening lessened once I turned off the A/C.
Battery light intermittently flickers on and off while driving on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shermans Dale, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - $34) in Pfafftown, NC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - $438) in Wishek, ND
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($363 - $479) in North Branford, CT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - $81) in Cade, LA