Battery light flickers on and off occasionally while driving. Not on long enough for the alarm beep to sound. Installed a new (refurbished) alternator about a month ago, and battery is less than a year old. Frequency of flashing happening lessened once I turned off the A/C.
Battery light intermittently flickers on and off while driving on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?