Battery light flickers on and off occasionally while driving. Not on long enough for the alarm beep to sound. Installed a new (refurbished) alternator about a month ago, and battery is less than a year old. Frequency of flashing happening lessened once I turned off the A/C.
Battery light intermittently flickers on and off while driving on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Pfafftown, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($54 - 74) in Wishek, ND
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Burnham, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 123) in North Branford, CT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cade, LA