battery light indicator blinks on-off quite several times and stops dead and the dashboard lights and headlights got dim while driving and the air conditioner heater blows dying heat air even if the temperature control setting is set maximum not full blast occurs both on-off for a short time
battery light indicator blinks for a short time the engine power dies why? on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Marshall, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($303 - 415) in Coleman, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($445 - 521) in Covington, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($184 - 448) in Ethan, SD