I just bought a 2004 element. Had it for a month with no problems. Last week the check battery light started flashing. I took it to AutoZone to have it schecked and battery, alternator, all turned out good. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the alternator. The next day the check battery light is back on. Any idea's?
Battery Light Flashing on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?