I just bought a 2004 element. Had it for a month with no problems. Last week the check battery light started flashing. I took it to AutoZone to have it schecked and battery, alternator, all turned out good. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the alternator. The next day the check battery light is back on. Any idea's?
Battery Light Flashing on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise