Charged the battery no change. Changed the alternator and battery light still on. Any ideas? There was no light on prior to changing the starter.
Battery light coming on and battery dying after I changed the starter. on 2003 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($247 - 630) in N Ft Myers, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Hovland, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Northumberland, PA
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($187 - 211) in Thaxton, VA
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($63 - 74) in Rochelle, TX