We changed out the battery and now the light is on and the raido wont come on and the car alarm with not go off. The clock is off - all dash lights come on, but no radio and the battery light wont go off. Do we have reset something?
Battery light on 2008 Mercury Mariner
1 answerApril 13, 2015
2 answersMarch 05, 2015
2 answersJanuary 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.