My battery check light goes on - att first intermittanly, now almowt on all the time. Have had it to 2 shops and battery is OK as well as the alternator output. No problem with starting or anything else.
battery light on 2004 Ford Escape
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
October 01, 2009
the battery light circuit has a problem. it may be a bad ground, an intermittent open, or something is leaking voltage in to the circuit. I would find a good electrical shop. I would have your instrument panel scanned as well at a good shop.
1 answerJanuary 19, 2017
Some kind of electrical problem, none of my local mechanics can figure it out. Battery light flashes and car loses power. What could it be?
2 answersJune 03, 2016
3 answersMarch 18, 2010
1 answerApril 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waverly, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($987 - 1,275) in Fisty, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($358 - 495) in Fincastle, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bethany, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($313 - 437) in Edgewater, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($283 - 712) in Atwood, OK