My battery check light goes on - att first intermittanly, now almowt on all the time. Have had it to 2 shops and battery is OK as well as the alternator output. No problem with starting or anything else.
battery light on 2004 Ford Escape
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
October 01, 2009
the battery light circuit has a problem. it may be a bad ground, an intermittent open, or something is leaking voltage in to the circuit. I would find a good electrical shop. I would have your instrument panel scanned as well at a good shop.
3 answersMarch 18, 2010
1 answerApril 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
Some kind of electrical problem, none of my local mechanics can figure it out. Battery light flashes and car loses power. What could it be?
2 answersJune 03, 2016
1 answerJune 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- After jumping another, mine wont start without a jump. Test Bat-ok, alt-ok, what
- I had the alternator replaced but now nothing inside is working. radio, dash etc
- Having trouble starting key turns but won't start
- Why won't it not turn over on the switch
- Does a 2002 Ford escape XLT have four motor mounts. I can't find the fourth