I have had the battery replaced & the altenator replaced but the battery light comes on whenever I slowdown or stop. The battery is completely dead after 1 day of driving in town
battery light on 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu74 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu4 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu192 reports
3 answersJuly 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2001 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,055 - 1,855) in Perrysburg, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($388 - 590) in Rural Ridge, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($318 - 537) in Hancock, MI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Clarence, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($458 - 701) in Teterboro, NJ
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($215 - 416) in Artie, WV