Am wondering whether to buy another one of these cars depending on repair prices.
Battery Life for Hybrids? Plus what is the cost been told $4200-8000. on 2009 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2009 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Gueydan, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Boniface, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($713 - 870) in Westmoreland, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($610 - 649) in Trenton, AL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($301 - 348) in San Diego, CA