Am wondering whether to buy another one of these cars depending on repair prices.
Battery Life for Hybrids? Plus what is the cost been told $4200-8000. on 2009 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2009 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gueydan, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($197 - 238) in Saint Boniface, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,198 - 1,909) in Westmoreland, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($567 - 842) in Trenton, AL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($114 - 189) in San Diego, CA