between the neg battery clamp and the battery cable
battery is good no power in the car what so ever. i have corrosion on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($463 - 594) in Washington Island, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 261) in Port Washington, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($789 - 882) in Andover, SD
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Bonnieville, KY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,518 - 2,833) in Great Cacapon, WV
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Section, AL