between the neg battery clamp and the battery cable
battery is good no power in the car what so ever. i have corrosion on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 261) in Washington Island, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($527 - 881) in Port Washington, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Andover, SD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($789 - 882) in Bonnieville, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($235 - 296) in Great Cacapon, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Section, AL