I tried another transmission control module and still is draining. When i disconnect fuse drain goes away but comes back when plug it back in. Disconnect Transmission control module and reconnect it it goes away... Need more insight.
battery is draining when car is off. Narrowed it down to TMC fuse. on 1998 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1998 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elk River, ID
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($621 - 809) in Babson Park, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($219 - 317) in Imperial, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Haworth, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($335 - 448) in Chaska, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($217 - 535) in Westover, AL