sometimes the automatic headlights would not shut off. sometimes the AC blower fan would be on with the key off & out of car. sometimes the AC would stop blowing cold, but if car was stopped & restarted it would work ok again. Battery was replaced. O.E. ignition switch replaced. fan controller replaced(RECALL). G.M. replacement front E.C.U.part #MR515500. G.M. replacement block chassis junction box part #MR969424.
battery is drained over night on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
3 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- lack of power when accelerating / poor idle
- It keeps making a clicking noise and feels almost under u up front
- Why does the car tend to die when I stop accelerating?
- Why is there a high pitch kind of steel sound when I back up my car?
- Why does the steering wheel make a sound when I turn completely to the right?