sometimes the automatic headlights would not shut off. sometimes the AC blower fan would be on with the key off & out of car. sometimes the AC would stop blowing cold, but if car was stopped & restarted it would work ok again. Battery was replaced. O.E. ignition switch replaced. fan controller replaced(RECALL). G.M. replacement front E.C.U.part #MR515500. G.M. replacement block chassis junction box part #MR969424.
battery is drained over night on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
3 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?