This is actually for a 1988 club wagon e-150 e-conoline. When I put the key in, no buzz alarm with door open, no lights come on, no starter turn when ignition is activated. 12.53 dcv across +,- on battery... Can anyone help? Is there a master fuse, fuselink, or circuit breaker that needs replaced? This happened at a gas station after putting gas in vehicle.
Battery is charged (and 5 months old) but no electric is working on 1990 Ford E-150
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1990 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($928 - 2,285) in Haubstadt, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Austin, KY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($161 - 261) in Lowndes, MO
- Air Pump Replacement ($427 - 635) in South Hill, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 197) in Beaumont, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($635 - 1,745) in Marietta, OK