Have 2012 Ford Focus. Started the vehicle and let it warm up on a cool night for 2 minutes. Got inside and the battery indicator light was on. Put car in DRIVE and it would not accelerate. Cut car off, started it again, and same issue. Is this a battery problem, alternator, computer issue???
Battery Indicator Light on 2012 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2012 Ford Focus Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Toyah, TX
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($281 - 351) in Mendon, MA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Irvington, VA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($174 - 260) in Dupont, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($105 - 158) in Copperas Cove, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - 100) in Spring Lake, MN