Having trouble removing batter, don't have manual and I'm not sure what nut to loosen to remove the positive and negative wires. Please advise thanks
battery help on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
0 answersJuly 24, 2015
0 answersSeptember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?