went to jump it off last night and there was a clicking in the inside fuse panel even with the key off. found it it was a relay for battery saver. never heard of such a thing before .also had it checked at auto parts and was told there was a 6 amp drain when key is off
battery has been draining in like a day on 1997 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin